Accommodation Near Mount Stuart, Queensland
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mount Stuart
You're bound to have a ripper time at Mount Stuart.
This attraction is most certainly not the only drawcard the wonderful city of Townsville has to offer.
If you're travelling on a shoestring budget, there are a few reasonably-priced choices. Take a look at the Civic Guest House. The Cascade Motel In Townsville is also worthwhile.
Other Things to Do Near Mount StuartTake in everything Mount Stuart offers, but don't forget to also explore the surrounding region:
- Stop in at Anderson Park Botanical Gardens and teach yourself the names of many exotic and local plant species.
- Whether you want to see how fast you can swim a lap or just float in the shallows, you'll have a great day at Riverway Lagoon.
- Willows Shopping Centre has a large assortment of stores to please everyone.
- Dive in at Townsville Barra Fishing & Cable Ski Park, where there's a wide range of water-based pursuits. You'll have a ball!
- Unwind on the top of Castle Hill and appreciate the vast skies overhead.
How much is a hotel room in Mount Stuart?
Hotels in Mount Stuart start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.