Accommodation Near Bellagio Casino, Las Vegas
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bellagio Casino
Top hotels near Bellagio Casino
The thrilling atmosphere at Bellagio Casino is guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat.
This attraction most certainly isn't the only thing the wonderful city of Las Vegas has up its sleeve.
It'll be easy getting a place to stay in close proximity to Bellagio Casino. You'll find 36 suitable options within a short stroll. The Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, Nobu Hotel and The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas are definitely worth looking into.
There's a selection of cheaper places nearby that will definitely satisfy. The Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip and the Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View are only 0.4 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
There's a heap of upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. Why don't you loosen the purse-strings and enjoy the extras? You can't go past the SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand or the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
For a tasty tea or coffee, head to Hard Rock Cafe (3771 South Las Vegas Boulevard #120, Las Vegas). Really hungry? Only 0.2 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at The Eiffel Tower Restaurant (3655 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas).
Other Things to Do Near Bellagio CasinoAppreciate everything Bellagio Casino offers, but remember to also head to the surrounding area:
- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower is an established space for those that like to place a bet, but you can also just enjoy the buzzing atmosphere.
- Crowds of people head to Miracle Mile Shops to give in to temptation.
- Out-of-towners wishing to try their hand at a game or two may want to schedule a trip to The Cosmopolitan Casino.
- Strike a pose by the water spouts of beautiful Fountains of Bellagio.
- With lots of engaging and noteworthy pieces of art, Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art offers a first-rate day out.