ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and safes, featured in all 3460 rooms. Additionally, room service, hairdryers, and phones are available.
A day of pampering can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and detox wraps along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. The restaurant, Center Cut Steakhouse, is open for dinner. With 2 poolside bars and 5 bars/lounges to choose from, you can enjoy a drink at the resort. Enjoy the health club, spa tub, sauna, and kids' swimming pool. Business travelers can take advantage of conference space, a business centre, and limo/town car service. Other amenities include 2 coffee shops/cafés and a casino. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Sights within a 10-minute walk of this 3.5-star Las Vegas Strip resort include Miracle Mile Shops and T-Mobile Arena is within 30 minutes.
Flamingo Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino ratings based on 29 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Flamingo Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino
Expensive & no coffee
Impolite staff. People in the hotel running scams
OK for young people
Fun but run down.
About the Flamingo Las Vegas - Hotel & CasinoLocation 3555 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Flamingo Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 the outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a spa tub. There are 5 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 5 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A casino, a kid's pool, and a sauna are also featured at the eco-friendly Flamingo Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Las Vegas resort is smoke free.
- 3460 guestrooms or units
- 28 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 5 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1946
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (5.6 km / 3.5 mi)
- Metro station: Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Flamingo Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino offers 3460 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and fridges can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Films for purchase
- Fridge available
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Center Cut Steakhouse – This restaurant only serves dinner.Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Paradise Garden Buffet – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Carlos 'n Charlies – This restaurant specialises in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 39.68 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel
- Flamingo Hotel
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Flamingo Hotel & Casino
You should know
- This resort caters to gay and/or lesbian guests.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.