ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Each apartment features a sitting area, WiFi and satellite TV. In-room dining is easy with a kitchenette that comes equipped with a fridge and a microwave. A coffee/tea maker, free newspapers and a hairdryer are also available.
This business-friendly apartment offers childcare, dry cleaning/laundry services and free newspapers in the lobby. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Continental breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 4-star Wellington property include Wellington Waterfront and Civic Square.
Quest Wellington ratings based on 341 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Quest Wellington
About the Quest WellingtonLocation Quest Wellington 33 Hunter St, Wellington, 6011
Quest Wellington offers its guests complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. The eco-friendly Quest Wellington also features complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a lift. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Wellington apartment is smoke free.
- 49 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) (9.3 km / 5.8 mi)
- Train station: Wellington Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Quest Wellington offers 49 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas and includes desks. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchenettes with fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Televisions come with satellite channels. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Sitting area
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 11 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 9 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 30 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Quest Wellington Apartment
- Quest Wellington
- Quest Wellington Hotel Wellington
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.