ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 118 soundproofed rooms feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy in-room childcare, free newspapers and safes. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Hairdryers, phones and irons/ironing boards are also available.
The restaurant, One80 Restaurant, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM and on weekends between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 4-star Oriental Bay hotel include Wellington Waterfront and Courtenay Place.
Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay ratings based on 994 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay
24 May 2019 by Lana Allen
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future Kind Regards Lana Allen
24 May 2019 by Lana Allen
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our hotel. I apologise for the inconvenience regarding the bath. I am glad the reception staff were able to move you to a room with a bath. I am so sorry you were interrupted by our housekeeping staff walking in without knocking, I will make sure this never happens again. Kind Regards Lana Allen
24 May 2019 by Lana Allen
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
About the Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental BayLocation 100 Oriental Parade, Wellington, 6011
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The family-friendly Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay also features a terrace, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Wellington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 118 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Train station: Wellington Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay offers 118 forms of accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. 29-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Wellington hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
One80 Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 0.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 4 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 25 and NZD 31 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 0.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Copthorne Hotel Wellington Oriental Bay
- Copthorne Hotel Oriental Bay
- Copthorne Wellington Oriental Bay
- Copthorne Oriental Bay
- Copthorne Hotel Wellington
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.