ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and each apartment features a DVD player, a coffee/tea maker and portable fans. In-room dining is easy with a kitchenette that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob. A hairdryer, a phone and an iron/ironing board are also available.
This business-friendly aparthotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and dry cleaning/laundry services. Added amenities include laundry facilities, luggage storage and a front desk safe. Each morning continental breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Places within a 15-minute walk of this 3.5-star Wellington aparthotel include St Paul's Cathedral and Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand).
Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments ratings based on 645 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments
About the Quest Atrium Serviced ApartmentsLocation 154 The Terrace, Wellington, 6011
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 21 January 2019 until 20 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments also features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. You'll have access to the indoor pool at a partner property. This 3.5-star Wellington aparthotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 52 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Built in 2004
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Train station: Wellington Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments offers 52 forms of accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Accommodation at this 3.5-star aparthotel has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Wellington aparthotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and portable fans. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 7 AM-8:00 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM-6 PM
The property’s pool, gym and sauna is closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 15 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 12 and NZD 25 for adults, and NZD 12 and NZD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments Wellington
- Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments
- Quest Atrium Serviced Wellington
- Quest Atrium Serviced
- Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments Apartment Wellington
- Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments Apartment
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 3-device limit.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.