ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 134 soundproofed rooms, and you can enjoy coffee/tea makers, safes and hairdryers. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service is also available. Nice touches include rainfall showerheads and free toiletries. Phones and irons/ironing boards are also available.
The restaurant, Whisky Lima Golf, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 4:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Wellington hotel include Wellington Zoo and Mount Victoria Lookout.
Rydges Wellington Airport ratings based on 44 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Rydges Wellington Airport
14 Jun. 2019 by Karen,Rydges Wellington Airport
Thank you for your feedback We are glad you enjoyed the access to the hotel from the airport. It sounds like you had a pleasent stay and we couldnt be more happy with that. I'll pass on your lovely comment to our Food and Bevergae manager We are looking forward to accomodating you in your next stay
About the Rydges Wellington AirportLocation 28 Stewart Duff Drive, Rongotai, Wellington, 6022
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 3 meeting rooms available. The luxury Rydges Wellington Airport also features a fitness centre, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Wellington hotel is smoke free.
- 134 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2018
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) (0.2 km / 0.2 mi)
- Train station: Wellington Station (8.4 km / 5.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Rydges Wellington Airport offers 134 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. 49-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Wellington hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 4:30 AM to 10 AM.
Whisky Lima Golf – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 12 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 60.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 30.00 for adults and NZD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 42.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60.00 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodation in New Zealand. This Hotel property has been rated 4 star plus, which is displayed on this page as 4.0 stars.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®