ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
WiFi are featured in all 48 shared rooms.
This smoke-free hostel offers a 24-hour front desk, barbecues and a picnic area. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. Each morning free breakfast is served.
Attractions within a short walk walk of this 5-star Te Aro hostel include Cuba Street Mall and Wellington Waterfront.
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington ratings based on 162 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington
13 Jul. 2019 by Nomads Capital
Kia Ora, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased that you liked our central location and helpful team! We apologize for providing our iron board in a bad condition. If you would have spoken to one of our receptionists we would have been able to clean it and get it up to our usual standards. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you stop by in Wellington! A All the best.
13 Jul. 2019 by Nomads Capital
Kia Ora, thank you for this awesome review! We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our central location. We've go a pretty awesome team here at Nomads Capital and are glad that our staff was able to help you! We hope you wills stay with us again when you stop by in Wellington the next time. All the best, Nomads Capital
21 Jun. 2019 by Nomads Capital
Kia Ora, thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased that you had such a good experience with us and that our team was able to help you out! Shout out to Mel, Remco and Tom! We are sure they are going to be pleased to hear about it. We loved having you as our guest and hope we will see you again the next time you are visiting Wellington! All the best.
31 May 2019 by Nomads
Kia Ora, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really pleased you have enjoyed your stay with us so much and that you liked our central location. We hope you will decide to stay with us again the next time you are in Wellington. All the best, Nomads Capital
31 May 2019 by Nomads Capital
Kia Ora, Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your feedback! We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we are glad that you liked our central location. We hope that you got to see everything Wellington has to offer. We hope to see you again the next time you are visiting Wellington again and wish you all the best.
6 May 2019 by L
Kia Ora, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad that our staff was able to make you feel welcome and that you liked the cleanliness. Our housekeeping team works hard all day to keep our standard of cleanliness up. We hope we will see you soon again here at Nomads Capital! All the best.
About the Nomads Capital Backpackers WellingtonLocation 118 Wakefield St, Wellington, 6011
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and a picnic area are also featured at the eco-friendly Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington. This 5-star Wellington hostel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1900
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport: Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) (8.7 km / 5.4 mi)
- Train station: Wellington Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington offers 48 forms of shared accommodation with free toiletries. This Wellington hostel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Bathrooms include a shower. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Accommodations are shared
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free breakfast daily.
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington has a restaurant serving dinner only.
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 200 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 4 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 4 per 24-hour period (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 10 (subject to availability)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Nomads Backpackers Wellington
- Nomads Capital
- Nomads Capital Backpackers
- Nomads Capital Backpackers Hostel
- Nomads Capital Backpackers Hostel Wellington
- Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington
- Nomads Capital Wellington
- Nomads Wellington
- Nomads Wellington Backpackers
- Wellington Nomads
- Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington Hostel
- Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington Wellington
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't allowed at Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodation in New Zealand. This Backpacker property has been rated 5 stars.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®