ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with digital channels, and all 76 rooms feature free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and safes. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient. Hairdryers, phones and irons/ironing boards are also available.
Bay Plaza Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning full breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a short walk walk of this 3.5-star Oriental Bay hotel include Courtenay Place and Wellington Waterfront.
Bay Plaza Hotel ratings based on 584 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Bay Plaza Hotel
About the Bay Plaza HotelLocation 40 Oriental Parade, Wellington, 6141
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 2 meeting rooms available. The eco-friendly Bay Plaza Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Wellington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 76 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
- Train station: Wellington Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Bay Plaza Hotel offers 76 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Bay Plaza Restaurant – This bar serves breakfast and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 8.00 and NZD 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD $20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bay Plaza Hotel Wellington
- Bay Plaza Hotel
- Bay Plaza Wellington
- Bay Plaza
- Wellington Bay Plaza
- The Bay Plaza Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 3-device limit.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodation in New Zealand. This Hotel property has been rated 3 star plus, which is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®