Hotels Near Topkapi Palace
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Topkapi Palace
Top hotels near Topkapi Palace
Topkapi Palace is definitely one of the world's most fantastic landmarks.
It isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to see in Istanbul, a special city that is loved by many.
Nothing beats staying within an easy walk of Topkapi Palace! Try one of the 284 hotels within a kilometre. Haven't the foggiest where to begin? Compare the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa and Azade Suites.
If you don't like to spend too much on accommodation, you'll be pleased to know that there is an array of inexpensive options available. The Georges Hotel Galata and the Hagia Sophia Hotel Istanbul Old City are only 2 kilometres and 0.6 kilometres away, respectively.
Or you could book one of the numerous luxury hotels in the immediate area. You know you want to! Take a look at the amenities at the Eresin Crown Hotel - Special Class, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Senatus Suites is merely 0.7 kilometres away.
If you're in need of your next caffeine injection, there's always The International Orient Hostel just nearby. Head to Legacy Ottoman Hotel for a more nourishing meal. After a few cold ones? Try out Faros Restaurant Old City and share stories with locals.
Other Things to Do Near Topkapi PalaceAfter you're finished at Topkapi Palace, don't forget to check out the local region:
- Come across objects from a period in the past and learn all about the daily activities of historic societies at Istanbul Archaeology Museum.
- Walk along the river banks until you come to Topkapı Harem, a piece of architecture that features quite a significant history.
- Understand the traditions and customs of the local people who pray at Hagia Irene.
- If you're keen to find a nice green place to take it easy and have a kick of the soccer ball, look no further than Gulhane Park.
- Meander along Sogukcesme Sokagi and get to know this busy street.
If travelling by rail, you'll be relieved to discover that Topkapi Palace is only 0.7 kilometres from Marmaray Sirkeci Metro Station South (Cağaloğlu) Input, the closest station. To see more of the area, leave the train at Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu, another station 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Topkapi Palace?
Hotels in Topkapi Palace start at AU$23 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.