Hotels Near Basilica Cistern
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Basilica Cistern
Top hotels near Basilica Cistern
You'll never forget your adventure to Basilica Cistern. It's undoubtably fantastic!
This attraction is most certainly not the only drawcard the well-loved city of Istanbul has up its sleeve.
You've got an abundance of choice when it comes to accommodation, with 422 options just a stone's throw from Basilica Cistern. The Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa and Azade Suites are most definitely worth thinking about.
If you'd prefer to spend your money on activities, there's a range of less-expensive options. Take a look at the rates at the Hagia Sophia Hotel Istanbul Old City, just 0.06 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Hotel Amira Istanbul is 0.7 kilometres away.
Alternatively, if you're after luxury and comfort, choose one of the numerous upmarket hotels close by. Consider the Eresin Crown Hotel - Special Class, 0.6 kilometres away. The Senatus Suites, 0.4 kilometres away, is also recommended.
Have a hot coffee at The International Orient Hostel (Cankurtaran Mh, Akbıyık Caddesi No:9, Fatih). It's just 0.4 kilometres from Basilica Cistern. Or do you want something heartier? No problem, just 0.3 kilometres away is Faros Restaurant Old City. Find it at Alemdar Mahallesi, Divan Yolu Caddesi No:68, Fatih.
Other Things to Do Near Basilica CisternPut your walking shoes on and see what's going on in the area around Basilica Cistern:
- A visit to Le Arts Turcs is a wonderful rainy day outing for art lovers.
- If you want to find out more about significant monuments, The Million Stone is most definitely worth checking out.
- If history was your best subject in school, you should definitely add Hagia Sophia to your list of things to see and do.
- Go for a relaxing walk through Sultanahmet Square at the beginning of the day, and see the local residents as they are brought to life.
- Whether you're a pro or an amateur, you'll be able to get a great photo in front of German Fountain.
Travelling to Basilica Cistern on public transport is easy as. Marmaray Sirkeci Metro Station South (Cağaloğlu) Input, the nearest station, is only 0.5 kilometres away. Discover the area by disembarking at Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu, another close terminal. It's 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Basilica Cistern?
Hotels in Basilica Cistern start at AU$23 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.