Hotels Near Pera Palace Hotel
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Pera Palace Hotel
Top hotels near Pera Palace Hotel
So you're considering heading to Pera Palace Hotel? We're here to help!
It isn't going to be the only thing you're going to want to see in Istanbul, a renowned city that's loved by many.
You won't have any worries securing a hotel room near Pera Palace Hotel. There are 220 fantastic options within easy walking distance. You might want to look into the Pera Palace Hotel, Jumeirah - Special Class, Taksim Premium Hotel and Tomtom Suites.
If you'd rather spend your money on adventures, there's a number of cheaper options. The Lion Hotel and the Georges Hotel Galata are merely a kilometre and 0.5 kilometres away, respectively.
Hoping to pamper yourself a smidge? There is a nice selection of five star hotels in the surrounding area. Consider the Gezi Hotel Bosphorus - Boutique Class, 2 kilometres away. The InterContinental Istanbul, 2 kilometres away, also comes recommended.
If you're feeling tired and want a tea or coffee, find The Marmara Pera. It's at Mesrutiyet Caddesi Tepebasi 34430 Asmalımescit / Pera, Beyoğlu, only 0.07 kilometres from Pera Palace Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Pera Palace HotelAfter you've experienced Pera Palace Hotel, don't disregard the local region:
- When you hear culture calling, make a beeline for Sanatorium Gallery, a gallery that will invigorate you with its outstanding collection of artworks.
- Tourists will no doubt be enlightened by the creative exhibits at Pera Museum.
- Generations of locals have congregated and bonded together at Tunel Square. Keep the long-established tradition alive and pay a visit to the square.
- St. Anthony of Padua Church is a beautifully calm place to pray as well as a tourist attraction.
- Take some time to focus on your spiritual needs at St. Antoine Cathedral, an interesting religious site.
Unwind, take a look at the surrounds and enjoy the train ride to Pera Palace Hotel. Make sure you stop at Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu, the nearest station. Then it's just 2 kilometres to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in Pera Palace Hotel?
Hotels in Pera Palace Hotel start at AU$39 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.