Hotels near Dolmabahce Palace
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Dolmabahce Palace
Top hotels near Dolmabahce Palace
Dolmabahce Palace attracts a large number of visitors every year. Want to find out what the fuss is about?
It won't be the only attraction on your itinerary in Istanbul, a special city that's loved by many.
Organise to stay at one of the 599 hotel options within 3 kilometres of Dolmabahce Palace. Some ones are the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus (a kilometre), the Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul (0.6 kilometres) and The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul (0.6 kilometres).
You'll be able to save your cash for more important things if you book in at a low-cost lodging. How about you stay at the Lion Hotel, which is only a kilometre away? If that doesn't float your boat, try the Opera Hotel, 0.7 kilometres away.
That said, if you want a bit of comfort and luxury, select one of the many upmarket hotels in the immediate area. Try the Park Hyatt Istanbul Macka Palas - Boutique Class, a kilometre away. The Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul, 0.3 kilometres away, is also highly recommended.
Before you explore Dolmabahce Palace, chase down the smell of freshly ground coffee to Dolmabahce Palace Clock Tower Cafe. For something to satiate your hunger, grab a table for lunch or dinner at W Istanbul. As evening sets in and your mind turns to a drink, pull up a bar stool at Vogue Restaurant & Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Dolmabahce PalaceDon't go home yet! The surrounding area has plenty more going on:
- Pop into Istanbul Technical University and find out why so many students have attended this historic institution.
- There's nothing like live theatre! Purchase a ticket and find your seat at Theater Maan.
- Maritime Museum is home to a remarkable range of maritime objects, making it an excellent place to go if you're into naval history.
- Visit Tomb of Barbarossa to learn about local resting places.
- Kabatas Pier is a lovely spot to spend some time with the family and appreciate some fresh air.
How much is a hotel room in Dolmabahce Palace?
Hotels in Dolmabahce Palace start at AU$161 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.