Accommodation Near Blue Mosque, Istanbul
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Blue Mosque
Top hotels near Blue Mosque
Blue Mosque is up there with the most renowned tourist sights on this planet.
It's located in Istanbul, a renowned city that holds a special place in many people's memories.
With as many as 401 hotels within minutes of Blue Mosque, you won't have any worries getting a wonderful place. Have a look at the rates and amenities at the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa and Azade Suites.
Short on cash? Or do you just like stretching your money to its boundaries? You'll come across a selection of budget-friendly places to stay here. Choose the Hagia Sophia Hotel Istanbul Old City or the Hotel Amira Istanbul, 0.4 kilometres and 0.3 kilometres away, respectively.
If you like being pampered, then why don't you book one of the luxury hotels in the area? The Eresin Crown Hotel - Special Class and the Senatus Suites, 0.2 kilometres and 0.3 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
Have a hot coffee at The International Orient Hostel (Cankurtaran Mh, Akbıyık Caddesi No:9, Fatih). It's only 0.4 kilometres from Blue Mosque. Faros Restaurant Old City is a great venue to have dinner and fortunately it's just 0.5 kilometres away. It's at Alemdar Mahallesi, Divan Yolu Caddesi No:68, Fatih.
Other Things to Do Near Blue MosqueDon't leave yet! The surrounding area has lots more available:
- Find out how local goods are created and have a chinwag with the different vendors at Arasta Bazaar.
- Time spent at Mosaic Museum is the ideal rainy day activity for lovers of art.
- If history sparks your interest join a guided tour of Serpentine Column and learn something about its beginning.
- Hippodrome is great if you're a bit of a history buff. Remember to take a good camera and find out if there are any guided tours scheduled when you're there.
- Rough-Stone Obelisk is an ideal landmark to use to keep your bearings.
No car, no problem. Journey to Blue Mosque by rail. Just hop off at Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu, the closest station, and then stroll a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Blue Mosque?
Hotels in Blue Mosque start at AU$23 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.