ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
The Cafe, Roy's Cafe, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Side Bar is the hostel's own bar, serving drinks along with dinner and light fare. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 1:00 PM.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this Sydney Central Business District hostel include World Square Shopping Centre and Powerhouse Museum.
Wake Up! Sydney - Hostel ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Wake Up! Sydney - Hostel
No hot water in bathroom sinks!!!!. Noisy,
Close to everything
Close to most
Good clean hostel
About the Wake Up! Sydney - HostelLocation 509 Pitt Street, Haymarket, NSW 2000
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Wake Up! Sydney - Hostel also features tour or ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and ATM/banking services.
- 451 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Central Light Rail Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Wake Up! Sydney - Hostel offers 451 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 1:00 PM.
Roy's Cafe – This Cafe serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Side Bar – This bar specialises in international cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 5 and AUD 22 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Wake Up Sydney Hostel Haymarket
- Wake Up Sydney Haymarket
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.