ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 84 rooms feature furnished balconies, WiFi, and coffee/tea makers. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Additionally, free bottled water, ceiling fans, and hairdryers are available.
The restaurant, Boilerhouse Restaurant, serves local cuisine and is open for dinner. At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy access to ecotours, kayaking, and hiking/biking trails. Conference space and a business centre are among the business amenities offered. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free RV/bus/truck parking.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 4-star Manly hotel include Taronga Zoo and Dee Why Beach.
Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park ratings based on 692 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park
About the Q Station Sydney Harbour National ParkLocation 1 North Head Scenic Drive, Manly, NSW 2095
A private beach is featured. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. You'll find a business centre on site. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Manly hotel.
- 1 floor
- 84 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (33 km / 20.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park offers 84 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Boilerhouse Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Views Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves breakfast. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving in Manly via Sydney Road should turn right to Belgrave St. Turn left at Manly Wharf. Take the second left (signpost North Head), turn right onto Darley Road, and up the hill past Manly Hospital. Go through the stone arch, continue until you reach a roundabout, and turn right into Q Station parking area. Outdoor parking is complimentary. Shuttle buses are available at reception to transport you to your room; no driving is allowed on site.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 20 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Hotel Manly
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Hotel
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Manly
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park
- q Station Hotel Manly
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.