ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Sydney Harbour National Park and 2.6 km (1.6 mi) from Manly Beach. Highlights at this beach hotel include 2 restaurants, a nearby private beach, and free self parking.
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 84 rooms feature furnished balconies, WiFi, and coffee/tea makers. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Additionally, free bottled water, ceiling fans, and hairdryers are available.
The restaurant, Boilerhouse Restaurant, serves local cuisine and is open for dinner. At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy access to ecotours, kayaking, and hiking/biking trails. Conference space, meeting rooms, and a business centre are among the business amenities offered. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free RV/bus/truck parking.
With a stay at this 4-star Manly hotel, you'll be 15.5 km (9.6 mi) from Sydney Harbour Bridge and 16 km (9.9 mi) from Sydney Opera House.
Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park ratings based on 681 Verified Reviews
Depressingly mediocre hotel
29 Mar 2018 by Alison Langley, General Manager
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet some of your expectations. We appreciate your thoughts as we are committed to providing a great value experience with friendly and efficient service. Once again, thank you for your feedback, and I apologise for the experience that you encountered
29 Mar 2018 by Kate
Thank you for your feedback. We agree, a very relaxing place to stay with the most magnificent views of the harbour. We have passed on your feedback to the team regarding the communication and appreciate you taking the time to let us know
Beautiful, interesting location, needs an upgrade
About the Q Station Sydney Harbour National ParkLocation 1 North Head Scenic Drive, Manly, NSW 2095
A private beach is featured. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A business centre and meeting rooms are available. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Manly hotel.
- 1 floor
- 84 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 13 conference rooms
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (33 km / 20.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park offers 84 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Boilerhouse Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Views Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves breakfast. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking on site
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving in Manly via Sydney Road should turn right to Belgrave St. Turn left at Manly Wharf. Take the second left (signpost North Head), turn right onto Darley Road, and up the hill past Manly Hospital. Go through the stone arch, continue until you reach a roundabout, and turn right into Q Station parking area. Outdoor parking is complimentary. Shuttle buses are available at reception to transport you to your room; no driving is allowed on site.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD20 for adults and AUD12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Hotel Manly
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Hotel
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Manly
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park
- q Station Hotel Manly
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.