ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi and LCD TVs are featured in all 121 rooms.
The restaurant, Song Kitchen, serves French cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM.
You'll be 2.3 km (1.4 mi) from Circular Quay and 3.3 km (2 mi) from University of Sydney with a stay at this 3.5-star Sydney Central Business District hotel.
Song Hotel Sydney ratings based on 600 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Song Hotel Sydney
About the Song Hotel SydneyLocation 5-11 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, NSW 2000
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Song Hotel Sydney also features tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and on-site laundry facilities. This 3.5-star Sydney hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 121 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1984
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (16.3 km / 10.1 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Museum Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Song Hotel Sydney offers 121 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Safe (surcharge)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Song Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open select days.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property accepts credit cards only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all onsite purchases. Cash is not accepted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 5.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 per 24 hours
- Early check-in fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: AUD 20 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Y Hotel Hyde Park Sydney
- Y Hotel Hyde Park
- Y Hyde Park Sydney
- Y Hyde Park
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.