Pet Friendly Accommodation in Sydney
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sydney
Pet Friendly Hotels in Sydney
Sydney Pet-Friendly Hotels
What are the top amenities at pet-friendly Sydney hotels?
- 5-star luxury: Even on holiday with your furry family members, you can still live in the lap of luxury. Soaking tubs and rainfall showerheads, premium bath products, espresso makers, and more are all on offer. You will have to leave your pet with a dog-sitter to check out your hotel’s day spa, though—they don’t do doggie massages.
- Room service: After a day of exploring, you may not want to think about finding a dog-friendly spot for dinner. We get it. Room service is the easiest way to dine with your pet, and you’ll find it at many dog-friendly hotels in Sydney (some even have 24-hour service for those late-night cravings).
- Amazing hotel deals: You might think these amenities come at a price, but when you book with Wotif, you always get the best deals around.
What are the most dog-friendly neighbourhoods in Sydney?
- : This is one of the most central areas where you’ll find pet-friendly hotels, and plenty of things to do, too. Throw the ball in off-leash Observatory Hill Park, then head to Circular Quay to watch the ferries come and go. is the perfect place to retire after a long day of fun.
- Paddington: The Paddington Markets are a popular pet-friendly activity in Sydney, and the neighbourhood is full of cafes and pubs where you can grab a drink with Fido. is walking distance from the market and the famous Allianz Stadium, and right across from the Centennial Parklands—a great place for a stroll with your pooch.
- : This coastal suburb is home to an off-leash dog park, Embarkation Park, and is known for its scenic strolls. The Kings Cross, which is known for its bustling nightlife. Find a restaurant with a dog-friendly patio and watch the world go by with your best friend. is in the southern part of Potts Point, near
- : Hop across the channel and you’ll find loads of strolls for you and your pup (try the Kirribilli to Lavender Bay Walk for sweet views). Plus, nearby Mosman is home to several dog-friendly beaches. pet-friendly accommodation on a budget, so you can spend your dough at the local cafes instead., in the neighbourhood of Kirribilli, offers
- : Fido just wants to while away the day watching surfers and soaking up the sun—or maybe that’s you. Either way, we won’t judge. Your private terrace at is just the place to do it.