Sydney CBD Serviced Apartments
Check hotel prices in Sydney Central Business District
Apartment Hotels in Sydney Central Business District
Short stay apartments in Sydney Central Business District
Whether you're heading off on a holiday with mates or you're a bold solo traveller, consider staying in an apartment in Sydney Central Business District. Usually featuring a living area, kitchen and separate bedrooms, they're just the thing for those who love their independence and privacy. No inflexible breakfast timetables. No annoying curfews. All the comforts of home. Ready to sign up?Popular luxury apartments in Sydney Central Business District
Be treated like the megastar you are and lock in upmarket accommodation in Sydney Central Business District. No claustrophobic rooms. No rock-hard mattresses. Absolutely not. Book a few nights at a lush apartment and experience true luxury:
- Mantra 2 Bond Street: Make the most of the ritzy vibe here after a full-on day of sightseeing. Amenities like a bar and on-site dining options will make your stay even sweeter.
- The York by Swiss-Belhotel International: If you're chasing a classy apartment with luggage storage facilities and an outdoor pool, this place ticks all the boxes.
Happy kids make for happy parents, that's a well-known fact. So don't confine them to a cramped hotel room on your next escape. Consider a family-friendly apartment and your entire crew will be comfortable and content.
- Sydney CBD 503 Brg Furnished Apartment: This 3-star accommodation option knows how to keep families happy. To be honest, your gang probably won't want to ever leave.
- Sydney CBD Furnished Apartments: With a 3-star rating, this complex takes the hassle out of travelling with kids.
Got a business trip in the works? There's no need to hole up in a tiny hotel room. Book an apartment and treat yourself to a space where you can live, work and feel at home. Make use of all the creature comforts you need in Sydney Central Business District at:
- The Apartment Service A2504 (0.1 kilometres from downtown Sydney Central Business District): Here you'll have access to laundry facilities and fitness facilities.
- The Apartment Service A1803 (0.1 kilometres from downtown Sydney Central Business District): Amenities like fitness facilities and a terrace make this a sensible option. This place is perfect for letting your hair down once you've shut your laptop for the day.
Apartments usually have kitchens, so you can cook for the whole family while you're away. If you're eager to escape reality but still want to be able to whip up your fave dish (along with save some money), an apartment is a good choice for you.