ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 74 individually furnished rooms feature plasma TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, safes and hairdryers. Fridges and room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Phones, irons/ironing boards and desks are also available.
The brasserie, The Brasserie, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and a conference centre. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also limited parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 4-star Coogee hotel, you'll be 1.7 km (1 mi) from Clovelly Beach and 3.4 km (2.1 mi) from Maroubra Beach.
Coogee Bay Hotel - Boutique ratings based on 386 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Coogee Bay Hotel - Boutique
4 May 2019 by Lucy
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your comments. We hope to be able to welcome you back soon !
25 Mar. 2019 by Reception
Hi there, Thank you kindly for your feedback. We will follow up with our Liquor Barn staff re the delivery noise. We apologise for any disruption to your stay.
About the Coogee Bay Hotel - BoutiqueLocation 253 Coogee Bay Road, Coogee, NSW 2034
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A nightclub, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Coogee Bay Hotel - Boutique. This 4-star Coogee hotel is smoke free.
- 74 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- 4 bars or lounges
- Built in 1998
- Dining venue
- Towels for the beach
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (11.4 km / 7.1 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (7.3 km / 4.6 mi)
Coogee Bay Hotel - Boutique offers 74 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Brasserie – This beachfront brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 9 Vicar Street, Coogee
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, guests will need to go to 9 Vicar Street, Coogee
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 6.00 and AUD 21.00 for adults, and AUD 6.00 and AUD 21.00 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 60 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Coogee Bay Hotel Boutique
- Coogee Bay Boutique
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.