Accommodation Near St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Hobart
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near St. Joseph's Catholic Church
Holy sites often offer us a window into the heart and soul of a culture, and St. Joseph's Catholic Church is certainly no exception.
It certainly isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to check out in Hobart, a state capital that has lots of excitement to offer.
Luckily, there's a wide array of conveniently placed accommodation options, with 45 within walking distance of St. Joseph's Catholic Church. The Henry Jones Art Hotel, Somerset on the Pier Hobart and Somerset on Salamanca Hobart are most definitely worth checking out.
Economical tourists ought to take advantage of the region's low-cost lodgings. The Hobart's Accommodation & Hostel is a modest 0.4 kilometres away, and if that doesn't put a smile on your dial, the Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel is only 0.3 kilometres away.
If you like being pampered, then why don't you book one of the high-end hotels in the area? The Islington Hotel and the Corinda Collection, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, are recommended.
If you're touring near St. Joseph's Catholic Church and need a coffee, pop into Central Cafe Bar. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go too far. Pop into Customs House Hotel for a well-deserved dinner. And lastly, Hotel Grand Chancellor is the spot to be for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near St. Joseph's Catholic ChurchAfter you're done with St. Joseph's Catholic Church, see what else is going on in the region:
- Exhaust the young ones' energy, with an afternoon at Zone 3 Laser Games.
- History lovers will appreciate spending time at Markree House Museum and Garden. Jump on a tour, wander around the historic property and learn the stories of past lives.
- Worshippers and travellers can see the peace and calm of the sacred space that is St. David's Cathedral.
- Parliament House is an interesting place to take the kids to find out about policies and civic life.
- Franklin Square is a lovely place for both locals and visitors to mingle. Grab a coffee, give the birds some bread or relish in the sun's rays.
How much is a hotel room in St. Joseph's Catholic Church?
Hotels in St. Joseph's Catholic Church start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.