Hotels Near Hobart Town Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hobart Town Hall
An event at Hobart Town Hall is an excellent place to meet like-minded people.
It certainly isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to visit in Hobart, a state capital that has a lot to offer.
You can go for a stroll in almost any direction from Hobart Town Hall and you'll end up at a great hotel. There are no less than 42 to select from within a kilometre. You may want to consider The Henry Jones Art Hotel, The Corinda Collection and Somerset on the Pier Hobart.
If you're typically thrifty when it comes to accommodation, you'll be pleased to know there are a few wallet-friendly options available. Try booking at the Hobart's Accommodation & Hostel to be 0.8 kilometres away, or The Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel, 0.2 kilometres away.
Don't be afraid to spoil yourself! The surrounding area has a range of upmarket hotels. Try the Islington Hotel, 2 kilometres away. The Somerset on Salamanca Hobart, 0.6 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
Don't want to travel far for your morning coffee? Try out Central Cafe Bar. It's easy to get to from Hobart Town Hall. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go far. Head straight to Customs House Hotel for a satisfying bite. And finally, grab a seat at Hotel Grand Chancellor to quench your thirst.
Other Things to Do Near Hobart Town HallBefore you get going, check out the local area:
- View fascinating displays, exhibits and artefacts pertaining to the region's maritime history at Maritime Museum of Tasmania.
- Amble around Franklin Square to experience what it is like to be a local.
- Wander through the superb displays and specimens at Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery.
- Warm up from the inside out with a sampling get-together at Lark Distillery. Bottoms up!
- Mawson's Huts Replica Museum is a nice place to spend a rainy morning or afternoon.
How much is a hotel room in Hobart Town Hall?
Hotels in Hobart Town Hall start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.