Hotels Near State Library of Tasmania
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near State Library of Tasmania
Top hotels near State Library of Tasmania
You are certain to absorb something fascinating at State Library of Tasmania.
You shouldn't have any difficulties finding it. It's situated in Hobart, the state capital.
You've got more than enough choice when it comes to hotels, with 34 options within a kilometre of State Library of Tasmania. Check out the rates and facilities at The Corinda Collection, Somerset on the Pier Hobart and Quest Trinity House.
Don't care about a gourmet room service menu? Sleep at one of the reasonably priced hotels close by. Secure a room at the Hobart's Accommodation & Hostel to be 0.4 kilometres away, or The Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel, 0.3 kilometres away.
There are several high-end hotels in the surrounding area. Why don't you splash out and enjoy all the little extras? Check out the rooms at the Islington Hotel, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Henry Jones Art Hotel is merely 0.8 kilometres away.
To ensure you're energised for the day, start it off at Central Cafe Bar. In the vicinity of State Library of Tasmania, it's good for a caffeine hit. When you couldn't possible go on without filling your stomach, visit Customs House Hotel. As your day winds down and you're thinking about a drink, stop by Hotel Grand Chancellor.
Other Things to Do Near State Library of TasmaniaAfter you've experienced State Library of Tasmania, do some exploring in the surrounding area:
- Buy premiere seats to a top-selling play at Playhouse Theatre.
- When you hear culture calling, get going to 146 ArtSpace, an exhibition space that will inspire you with its stand-out collection of art.
- Tourists who are fascinated by religion might like to call into Hobart Synagogue, a well-loved local synagogue.
- You'll probably be able to listen to the sounds of the pipe organ and observe the religious icons and paintings if you go on a guided tour of St. Mary's Cathedral.
- Worshippers and tourists can see the peace and tranquility of the venerated space that is St. David's Cathedral.
How much is a hotel room in State Library of Tasmania?
Hotels in State Library of Tasmania start at AU$109 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.