Find a Caravan Park in Hobart
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Caravan Parks in Hobart
Top Campsites in Hobart
Pet Friendly Accommodation in Hobart
Hobart Caravan Parks & Camping Grounds
Where do you go when you want to park your rig on the beach, trek up a mountain to catch an epic sunset, and sample locally sourced Tassie eateries and wineries? Hobart, of course. The largest city in Tasmania sits at the mouth of the River Derwent and the foot of Mount Wellington. Hobart CBD is home to tasty cafes, restaurants, and pubs. Pack your bags and top off your tank, because Hobart caravan parks and camping grounds are ground zero for it all.
Hobart holiday park perks
- Camping: Fall asleep under the stars and wake to birdsong. Sound like paradise? Then you’ve got to head to the suburbs. Rent a cosy cabin at powered sites
and plug in your caravan instead.. Or, book one of their
- Glamping: Want all the fun of camping without the tent? campers kitchen, and post photos from the trip with free Wi-Fi. . Kick back on a comfy bed, cook up some grub in your
- Caravanning: Want four walls and the freedom to pick up and go where the wind takes you? Then pull your gleaming home away from home out onto the road and ask the breeze to point you toward cabin accommodation, too.. Bring some friends and book them
Things to do in Hobart
- If your favourite caravanning question is, “When’s lunch?” then hop on the ferry to Bruny for a . You’ll get to look forward to locally sourced vintages, along with salmon, oysters, cheese, and bread. Our tummies are growling already.
- People are a lot like animals: Food is the way into our hearts. So join the upriver in Brighton. You’ll cuddle up to wombats, kangaroos, cockatoos, and Tassie devils, to name a few. Laughter and high-pitched (human) squealing are sure to follow.
- Love flying down the road in your caravan? Then there’s only one things to do next: Head across Kangaroo Bay and Experience pre-flight checks, taking off, flying, and landing in this life-like simulation.