Hotels near Southbank Parklands
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Southbank Parklands
Planning on going to Southbank Parklands? From hotels to surrounding attractions, here are some things to think about before you depart.
It's to be found in Brisbane the state capital. This action-packed city is a sight in itself!
It'll be a breeze getting a hotel room near Southbank Parklands. There are 38 suitable options within a short stroll. Why not have a look at the Quest River Park Central, Stamford Plaza Brisbane and The Sebel Quay West Brisbane?
Don't clean yourself out! There's a range of suitable budget rooms nearby. Take a look at the fees at the Base Backpackers Brisbane Uptown - Hostel, situated just a kilometre away. That said, the Nomads Brisbane Hostel is a kilometre away.
Are you hoping to spoil yourself? Then let your hair down and spend a few nights at one of the impressive high-end hotels in the surrounding area. The Spicers Balfour Hotel and the Brisbane Marriott Hotel are two spots to consider. The first is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
To get your day going, start it off at Max Brenner Chocolate Bar. Right near Southbank Parklands, it's good for a caffeine hit. When you need to fill your stomach, check out the menu at Royal On The Park Hotel Brisbane. Seeking a couple of beers? Try out Treasury Casino & Hotel Brisbane and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Southbank ParklandsSouthbank Parklands is not the only reason to travel to this place:
- Find out how local goods and products are created and talk to the different vendors at South Bank Lifestyle Market.
- Join a tour, study the contemporary buildings and connect with the faculty and students at Queensland Conservatorium.
- Schedule a tour at Griffith University South Bank to get together with some of the staff and students, and to see the facilities.
- Southbank Institute of Technology is one of the region's foremost academic institutions and is well worth visiting.
- Check out Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, followed by a bite to eat at one of the hotels or restaurants close at hand.
It's a simple commute to Southbank Parklands on public transport. Step off at South Bank Station, the nearest station, and you'll only need to walk 0.3 kilometres. Another close terminal is South Brisbane, 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Southbank Parklands?
Hotels in Southbank Parklands start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.