ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
This hostel has free WiFi in public areas, a rooftop terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Plus you'll find luggage storage and a television in a common area.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this Melbourne Central Business District hostel include RMIT University and Bourke Street Mall.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 69 reviews
About the Europa Melbourne - HostelLocation 310-314 Queen Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Europa Melbourne - Hostel offers its guests a rooftop terrace and a television in common area. WiFi is free in public spaces.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- Terrace on the roof
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Flagstaff Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Europa Melbourne - Hostel offers 16 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Communal kitchen
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Air conditioning
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
- Europa Melbourne Hostel
- Europa Melbourne
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.