ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with digital channels, and all 51 rooms feature living rooms, dining areas and coffee/tea makers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges, microwaves and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include designer toiletries and premium bedding. Safes, hairdryers and phones are also available.
The restaurant, Bluestone Bar & Kitchen, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. 727 square feet (68 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness centre and a coffee shop/café. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 7 AM and 11:00 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Places within a 30-minute walk of this 4.5-star Launceston CBD hotel include University of Tasmania Stadium and Cataract Gorge.
The Sebel Launceston ratings based on 475 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Sebel Launceston
About the The Sebel LauncestonLocation Cnr St John & William St, Launceston, TAS 7250
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 727 square feet (68 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Sebel Launceston. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4.5-star Launceston hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 51 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 727 sq ft of conference space
- 68 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2005
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Launceston, TAS (LST) (15.3 km / 9.5 mi)
- Train station: East Tamar Junction Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Sebel Launceston offers 51 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Separate bedroom
- Dining room
- Living room
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11:00 AM.
Bluestone Bar & Kitchen – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 18 and AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 8.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Launceston Sebel
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania
- Sebel Launceston Hotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.