ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 114 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy espresso makers, safes, and hairdryers. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Premium bedding and pillow menus welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and slippers. Phones, irons/ironing boards, and desks are also available.
The restaurant, Old Wharf Restaurant, serves Modern European cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Story Bar is the hotel's own cocktail bar. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre, and a coffee shop/café. Each morning full breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free valet parking.
Places within a 15-minute walk of this 4-star Hobart Central Business District hotel include Parliament House and Salamanca Market.
MACq 01 Hotel ratings based on 80 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for MACq 01 Hotel
About the MACq 01 HotelLocation 18 Hunter Street, Hobart, TAS 7000
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly MACq 01 Hotel. Valet parking is free. This 4-star Hobart hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 114 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 2017
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) (18.5 km / 11.5 mi)
- Train station: Tasmanian Transport Museum Station (9.4 km / 5.8 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking
MACq 01 Hotel offers 114 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPads and minibars. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 55-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Multiple bedrooms
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Old Wharf Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Story Bar – This cocktail bar overlooks the ocean. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 38 for adults and AUD 38 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.