ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Smart televisions with cable channels are featured in all 140 rooms, and you can enjoy coffee/tea makers, ceiling fans, and hairdryers. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. You'll find nice touches like free toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay. Phones and irons/ironing boards are also available.
The restaurant, Embers, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. 1938 square feet (180 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Places within a 15-minute walk of this 4-star Hobart Central Business District hotel include Parliament House and Salamanca Market.
Best Western Hobart ratings based on 1,011 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Hobart
5 Dec 2018 by Karen
Thank-you for taking the time to complete a survey on your recent stay at the Hotel, I am glad to hear that you found the Hotel comfortable. We hope to see you again when you are next in Hobart!
28 Nov 2018 by Karen
Thank-you for taking the time to complete a review, on your recent stay at the Hotel Mick, we appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again when you are next in Hobart
27 Nov 2018 by Karen
Thank-you for your review on your recent stay at the Hotel Haley, we appreciate your feedback!
24 Nov 2018 by Karen
Thank-you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
14 Nov 2018 by Karen
Thank you for staying with us Scott, I'm glad that you found the Hotel in a convenient location, clean and comfortable!
14 Nov 2018 by Karen
Thank-you Trish for taking the time to complete a guest survey on your recent stay at the Hotel, we appreciate your feedback
9 Nov 2018 by BW Hobart
Thank-you Wally for taking the time to complete a survey on your recent, we appreciate your comments on both our cleaning and reception staff. Thank-you for staying with us!
6 Nov 2018 by BW Hobart
Thank-you for taking the time to do a review on your recent stay at the Hotel, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.
8 Nov 2018 by BW Hobart
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.
3 Nov 2018 by Karen
Thank-you Colin for taking the time to complete a survey on your recent stay at the Hotel, we appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again when you are next in Hobart!
About the Best Western HobartLocation 156 Bathurst Street, Hobart, TAS 7000
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a meeting room. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1938 square feet (180 square metres) and includes conference centres. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Best Western Hobart. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Hobart hotel.
- 1 building
- 140 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 1938 sq ft of conference space
- 180 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) (18.8 km / 11.7 mi)
- Train station: Tasmanian Transport Museum Station (9.2 km / 5.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Best Western Hobart offers 140 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch Smart televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Embers – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 24 for adults and AUD 24 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 65 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 65 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Hotel
- BEST WESTERN Hobart
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Tasmania
- Mercure Hobart Hotel Hobart
You should know
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.