Hotels near Hockey Hall of Fame
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hockey Hall of Fame
Top hotels near Hockey Hall of Fame
Don't think twice about a trip to Hockey Hall of Fame.
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to check out in Toronto, a provincial capital that has lots to offer.
You can go for a short stroll in almost any direction from Hockey Hall of Fame and end up at a great hotel. There are no less than 43 to pick from within a kilometre. Have a gander at the amenities at the Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto, Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square and The Ivy at Verity.
If you're visiting on a strict budget, you'll be pleased to know that there's a decent selection of reasonably priced accommodation options. How about you stay at the Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't tick all the boxes, consider the EconoLodge Downtown Toronto, a kilometre away.
Chill out at one of the several high-end hotels close by. The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto and the Shangri-la hotel Toronto, 0.8 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, are recommended.
Being a tourist can be exhausting! When it's time to re-energise, pop in to Tim Hortons. It's just a short wander from Hockey Hall of Fame. When you just can't keep going without filling your stomach, stop by Hotel Novotel Toronto Centre. Are you thirsty yet? Go just nearby to One King West Hotel & Residence for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Hockey Hall of FamePut your walking shoes on and see what's going on nearby:
- Have a quick flip through the exciting program of exhibits, interactive activities and shows happening at Sony Centre for the Performing Arts.
- Stop by Beardmore Building, a structure well-known as a distinctive example of design.
- Ask about tours or open days at Royal Bank Plaza, a distinguished centre of trade and commerce.
- Spend a few hours viewing the carefully designed displays at Design Exchange.
- Art connoisseurs should be sure to stop in Toronto Dominion Gallery of Inuit Art to see the range of fantastic pieces of art adorning the walls.
Forget the car and head to Hockey Hall of Fame by rail. Union Station, the closest station, is 0.3 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Hockey Hall of Fame?
Hotels in Hockey Hall of Fame start at AU$121 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.