Serviced Apartments in Toronto
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Toronto
Apartment Hotels in Toronto
Short stay apartments in Toronto
Yearning for a legit Toronto experience? Step this way. Go for an apartment and live, relax and cook like a local. With your own kitchen, brekkie at 11 a.m. or dinner at 11 p.m. is no sweat. Just want to sip wine in the shower and then laze around in your living room? Yep, you can do that too. Accommodation doesn't get much comfier than this.Popular luxury apartments in Toronto
What could top an exciting holiday? Not much ... except an exciting holiday which includes some indulgent digs. Ramp up the luxe factor with an elegant Toronto apartment:
- Bombay Suites -Grand Ovation Mississauga: After an indoor pool? Maybe a sauna too? This ritzy pad has what you need.
- Cheltenham Suites: This posh apartment features a picnic area and a coffee shop.
Locking in family-friendly apartments in Toronto really is child's play. Set up camp and make holidaying with the ankle biters a whole lot of fun.
- Livingsuites Toronto - Front & John: You'll appreciate this 4-star apartment if you need ample space for the young'uns.
- Executive Suites in North York: With a 3-star rating, this option is an excellent choice for your family trip.
Leaving on another work trip? Step away from the typical bog-standard corporate hotels and set up digs in a Toronto apartment. After endless meetings and workshops (and perhaps a few post-work drinks with clients), come home to a kitchen and heaps of space at:
- Duke Suites (0.3 kilometres from downtown Toronto): When you need to work into the evening to meet that deadline, you'll be glad to have fitness facilities and internet access to make the process less daunting.
- Toronto Furnished Apartments (0.4 kilometres from downtown Toronto): With laundry facilities and concierge services available here, you'll have the incentive and the tools to have work all sewn up in no time.
If you're staying for a brief time and looking for a complete escape from domestic duties, a hotel is a good fit. But if you're staying a bit longer and prefer to have those homely comforts, set your sights on an apartment. Store your groceries in the fridge. Fry up your favourite dish. Watch TV on the lounge. You'll never feel homesick here.
Apartment Accommodation In Toronto
Apartment hotels in Toronto provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Toronto apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Toronto. Book with us now and feel at home.