Accommodation Near Medieval Times, Toronto
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Medieval Times
Top hotels near Medieval Times
Excited for your adventure to Medieval Times? Don't set off until you've read through these helpful tips and tricks.
It won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Toronto, a provincial capital that has a lot to offer.
If you want to kick your feet up as close as possible to Medieval Times, you'll find 32 hotels and apartments within an easy drive. The Gladstone Hotel (a kilometre), the Urban Living Suites (3 kilometres) and the Alexandra Hotel (3 kilometres) are well-known choices.
2 kilometres away, the West Queen West Hotel is perfect for those unable to splash out.
If you're looking to pay a little more, you'll find a few upscale hotels too. Check out the rates at the JJ Furnished Apartments Downtown Toronto: King's Luxury Loft, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the AOC Suites - Luxury Condo - City View is only a kilometre away.
Between attractions, get a quick coffee and snack at School (70 Fraser Avenue, Toronto). When the light starts to fade and you're keen for a drink or two, you'll discover Forty2 Supperclub about 0.5 kilometres away, at 42 Mowat Avenue, Toronto.
Other Things to Do Near Medieval TimesAppreciate everything Medieval Times offers, but don't forget to also visit the surrounding region:
- There's nothing quite like the thrilling atmosphere of a fair, so go to Canadian National Exhibition for a fantastic afternoon out.
- MZTV Museum of Television is an interesting place to keep yourself busy.
- Rest your weary legs, have a cuppa and organise your next move at Exhibition Place.
- Canada Sports Hall of Fame is a sporting museum for admirers of all ages, so you can bring the whole family along!
- Allstream Center is a cutting edge event and conference facility that is certainly worth seeing.
Leave the car behind and head to Medieval Times by rail. Exhibition Station, the nearest station, is 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Medieval Times?
Hotels in Medieval Times start at AU$128 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.