Hotels Near Downtown Disney® District
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Downtown Disney® District
Top hotels near Downtown Disney® District
Downtown Disney® District draws a large amount of visitors throughout the year. Want to see what everyone's so excited about?
It is to be found in Anaheim.
You can go for a stroll in almost any direction from Downtown Disney® District and you'll end up at a fantastic hotel. There are no less than 40 to pick from within a kilometre. You may want to look into the Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa, Disneyland Hotel - On Disneyland Resort Property and Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel-On Disneyland® Resort Property.
If you're travelling on a shoestring, you'll be delighted to find out that there's a wide range of wallet-friendly accommodations. See what you think of the Del Sol Inn - Anaheim Resort or the Anaheim Islander Inn and Suites, 0.7 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you want to splurge a little, you'll be glad to learn that there are several upmarket hotels. The Anaheim Marriott Hotel, a kilometre away, and the Anaheim - 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental, 2 kilometres, are both recommended options.
If you're in need of your next caffeine injection, you'll be able to find Storytellers Cafe not far away. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, find a spot at Rainforest Cafe. In the evenings, ESPN Zone is perfect for a nice glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Downtown Disney® DistrictDowntown Disney® District is not the only reason to visit this place:
- If you like fast-paced amusement rides, you're sure to have an entertaining excursion at Disneyland.
- Wear out the kids by spending a fun-filled day at Disney California Adventure® Park. You'll enjoy the thrilling rides and a day spent together.
- Anaheim Convention Center is a purpose built space for events and meetings, conveniently surrounded by an excellent mix of bistros and hotels.
- Shopping addicts feeling the urge to splurge should get down to Anaheim GardenWalk.
- The wares, sellers and buzz of Anaheim Indoor Marketplace entice locals and holidaymakers alike.
If you're using the metro system to reach Downtown Disney® District, hop off at Tomorrowland - Disneyland Train Station, the nearest station. It's 0.8 kilometres away. How easy is that?
How much is a hotel room in Downtown Disney® District?
Hotels in Downtown Disney® District start at AU$124 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.