Accommodation Near Medieval Times, Buena Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Medieval Times
Of the many people who visit Medieval Times each year, few regret the trip.
Never set foot in Buena Park before? Now's your chance!
You have access to 19 accommodations within a short commute of Medieval Times, so it should be simple enough to find what you're looking for. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim Buena Park/Disney North is only 0.8 kilometres away. If you're unable to stay there, take a squiz at the facilities at the Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Buena Park or the Radisson Suites Buena Park, 0.05 kilometres and 0.2 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're searching for accommodation options that won't leave a hole in your pocket, you'll have a whole heap to choose from. Take a look at the rates at the Colony Inn, a kilometre away. That said, the Econo Lodge Anaheim North is 2 kilometres away.
Start off your day with a tea or coffee at Starbucks. At 8231 La Palma Avenue, Buena Park, it's just 0.9 kilometres from Medieval Times. For something more substantial, you just need to go 0.2 kilometres to come across Pirate's Dinner Adventure at 7600 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park.
Other Things to Do Near Medieval TimesTake in everything Medieval Times offers, but remember to also explore the surrounding area:
- An established exhibition space, Bodies the Exhibition boasts an intriguing selection of events each year. Consider spending part of an afternoon perusing its worthwhile displays.
- For some place cool to hang out, make a stop at Knott's Soak City Water Park, a place where you and the kiddies can play and frolic in the water.
- Have a memorable day with friends and family at Knott's Berry Farm. The giggles and excitement will keep everyone smiling.
- If you love blood-pumping amusement rides, you'll have a delightful time at Knott's Marketplace.
- Make memories with your family at Independence Hall. The giggles and sheer thrills will stay with you forever.
How much is a hotel room in Medieval Times?
Hotels in Medieval Times start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.