Hotels Near Chinamans Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Chinamans Beach
Top hotels near Chinamans Beach
Ready to start organising your Chinamans Beach adventure? You're sure to have a terrific time.
You're unlikely to have any trouble finding it. It's situated in Sydney, the state capital.
With 8 options within 3 kilometres of Chinamans Beach, reserving your perfect place to stay will take no time. Check out the amenities at the Park Regis Concierge Apartments (3 kilometres away), the Wyndel Apartments - The Mint (3 kilometres) and the Cremorne 2 Win Furnished Apartment (3 kilometres).
To get the most out of your hard-earned dollars, stay at a budget hotel. See what the Big Hostel and the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour have to offer.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Choose Plonk Beach Cafe. It's really close to Chinamans Beach. When you just can't keep going without a decent feed, head to Ormeggio at The Spit. After that, reflect on your day with a drink at Middle Harbour 16' Skiff Club.
Other Things to Do Near Chinamans BeachAfter you stop at Chinamans Beach, see what's going on nearby:
- If you like being outside and taking in the sun, visit The Spit Bridge to Manly Walk.
- When culture calls, make your way to Mosman Art Gallery, an exhibition space that will inspire you with its stand-out collection of pieces.
- Take a little break from tourist activities and go and see a flick at Hayden Orpheum.
- For an hour or two out in the fresh air, hit the greens at Manly Golf Course.
- Get lost in the wonders of the world that lies beneath the waves while viewing the organisms on show at Manly Sea Life Sanctuary.
How much is a hotel room in Chinamans Beach?
Hotels in Chinamans Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.