ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with digital channels are featured in all 75 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans. Hairdryers, phones and irons/ironing boards are also available. Weekly housekeeping is available.
A relaxing visit to Doungdee Spa can include deep-tissue massages and Swedish massages along with reflexology and mani/pedis. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Within a 15-minute drive of this 4-star Palm Cove hotel, attractions include Great Barrier Reef and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa ratings based on 235 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa
6 Jun. 2019 by Claudey
Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to make our guests stay enjoyable.
21 May 2019 by Claudine
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
10 May 2019 by Claudine
Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to make our guests experience special. We hope to see you again in the near future and wish you all the best.
30 Apr. 2019 by Claudine
Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciated and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.The studio rooms are small as described on the site as 20sqm. The 1 bedroom apartments are large at 81 sqm. Thank you, we wish you well and hope to see you in the near future. Kind regards.
22 Jan. 2019 by Claudine
Thank you very much for your feedback, it is appreciated. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the near future.
15 Jan. 2019 by Claudine
Thank you for your feedback.
Overpriced for the small room
About the Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness SpaLocation 81 - 85 Cedar Road, Palm Cove, QLD 4878
Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa offers its guests 4 the outdoor swimming pools. Public spaces have free WiFi. An area shuttle within 23 km and a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are available for a fee. Spa services, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Palm Cove hotel is smoke free.
- 75 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 6 buildings
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Self-service laundry
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) (25.1 km / 15.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, area shuttle within 23 km, cruise terminal shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free self parking
Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa offers 75 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Palm Cove hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 AM-6 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 7:30 AM-3 PM
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code for key retrieval. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:30 AM - 3 PM
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 25 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 12 (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 80.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 80.00 (subject to availability)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mango Lagoon Resort Wellness Spa Palm Cove
- Mango Lagoon Resort Wellness Spa
- Mango Lagoon Wellness Spa Palm Cove
- Mango Lagoon Wellness Spa
- Mango Lagoon Hotel Wellness
- Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Hotel Palm Cove
You should know
- Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.