Hotels near Westfield Liverpool
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Westfield Liverpool
You're bound to have a ripper time at Westfield Liverpool.
You're not going to have any difficulties finding it. It's situated in Sydney, the state capital.
There's a small number of accommodations around Westfield Liverpool, with 2 to select from within 0.1 kilometres. Alternatively, Entertainment Quarter provides a much more comprehensive range. 3 kilometres away, there are 185 options available. You may like the facilities at the Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments, ADGE Boutique Apartment Hotel and QT Sydney.
Prior to exploring Westfield Liverpool, follow the allure of delicious coffee to Rashays Food Court. When you couldn't possible go on without filling your stomach, visit Woodlands Family and Tandoori Restaurant. And finally, Club Buffet is the place to go for a glass of wine or a beer.
Other Things to Do Near Westfield LiverpoolLace up your boots and see what's on offer in the wider region:
- Let your children tire themselves out at Tik Tocs Indoor Family Fun Centre.
- Teach your rivals how it's done with a round of golf at Bankstown Golf Club.
- Revel in the fresh air at Coastal walk. You'll find plenty of space for fun and games or to just sit back and take it easy.
- If you want to put your feet up with a glass of vino, head to Bago Vineyards.
- Step high above the earth and enjoy the stunning panoramic views at TreeTop Adventure Park Sydney.
Get aboard the train for an easy-peasy jaunt to Westfield Liverpool. You'll have to get off at Warwick Farm Railway Station, the nearest station, and from there it's a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Westfield Liverpool?
Hotels in Westfield Liverpool start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.