Serviced Apartments in Wellington
Check hotel prices in Wellington
Apartment Hotels in Wellington
Short stay apartments in Wellington
Say no to itty-bitty hotel rooms and a big yes to an apartment with room to move in Wellington. Oh yeah, and don't forget your very own kitchen, comfortable bedrooms and often handy amenities like a washer and dryer. Perfect for families, friends and even solo travellers, you'll have all the comforts of home — minus your annoying neighbours.Popular luxury apartments in Wellington
There's a time and a place for 10-bed hostel rooms and thrifty digs with sagging mattresses. This is not that place, nor that time. Treat yourself to the finer things in life at a decadent Wellington apartment:
- Boulcott Suites: Looking for a place to stay that meets your every need? You can access plenty of bonus amenities here, such as internet access and parking facilities.
- Ava Lodge: From style to sophistication, this apartment seriously has it all. And that includes convenient extras like parking facilities and internet access.
"I'm sooo bored!" If you don't wanna hear those words coming from your kids, staying in a family-friendly apartment is ideal. With plenty of activities and homely amenities, they're a win for both grown-ups and littlies.
- Quest Petone: breakfast services and internet access are two things that make this option ideal for families.
- Ava Lodge: Apartments can sometimes be boring places for kids. But with internet access and breakfast services, this option has plenty to keep everyone happy.
Do you hear that? It's the sound of business and leisure blending to create a little thing we like to call "bleisure." And you can enjoy a taste of it if you stay in an apartment for your next work trip. Make your business assignment feel more like an escape at a Wellington property:
- Quest Wellington (0.1 kilometres from downtown Wellington): When you've got to sink your teeth into work, you'll be glad to have parking facilities and fitness facilities to make the process less daunting.
- Gilmer Apartment Hotel (0.2 kilometres from downtown Wellington): With parking facilities and newspapers in the lobby at your disposal here, you'll have the tools and the incentive to have your work polished off in no time.
Travelling with a big group of family members or mates? Instead of hiding away in separate rooms in a hotel (and taking the fun out of travelling together), opt for an apartment. You'll have separate bedrooms but share the greater space. While we're talking about space, an apartment will usually have more of it compared to an ordinary hotel room.
Apartment Accommodation In Wellington
Apartment hotels in Wellington provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Wellington apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Wellington. Book with us now and feel at home.