Lyall Bay Accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lyall Bay
You're bound to have a wonderful time at Lyall Bay.
If you'd like to check it out, you will have to stop in Wellington, the nation's capital city.
Keen to stay around Lyall Bay? You'll be happy to know there are 6 accommodations within 3 kilometres. The Brentwood Hotel (2 kilometres), the Adelaide Motel (3 kilometres) and the 747 Motel (2 kilometres) are all excellent possibilities.
Looking for accommodation that won't leave you empty-handed? The Cambridge Hotel and the Base Wellington - Hostel are certainly worth checking out.
Before you explore Lyall Bay, follow the allure of delicious coffee to Maranui Cafe. When you just can't keep going without having a big meal, head to Elements Cafe. And finally, The Botanist is the spot to go for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Lyall BayThis area has loads more to offer:
- If you have a hankering to check out the birds and the bees, head to Wellington Zoo. The little ones will think you're the bee's knees!
- If you're keen to learn some local history, Ataturk Memorial is a worthwhile site to spend some time.
- On a sunny afternoon, there's nothing better than winding down in Wahine Memorial Park.
- Visitors who have an interest in nature's beauty will adore Red Rocks Reserve, an intriguing rock formation.
- A stop off at Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre is an enjoyable choice when you are looking for something to do.
How much is a hotel room in Lyall Bay?
Hotels in Lyall Bay start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.