Accommodation Near Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand)
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Te Papa
Sights such as Te Papa are what holidays are for. A trip here is one that you surely won't regret.
If you're yet to visit Wellington, this is an excellent excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's buzzing captial.
The hotel you choose can mean the difference between a regular holiday and an unforgettable one. With as many as 48 with minutes of Te Papa, finding your ideal accommodation won't be a drama. Consider the rates and facilities at the Ohtel, Boulcott Suites and InterContinental Wellington.
Don't care about a mint on your pillow? Stay in one of the budget accommodation options in the vicinity. Two choices are the Cambridge Hotel and the Base Wellington - Hostel, 0.6 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, respectively.
Are you eager to pamper yourself a little bit? There is a nice range of luxury hotels in the surrounding area. The QT Museum Wellington Apartments and the Bolton Hotel, 0.2 kilometres and a kilometre away, come recommended.
When you're in desperate need of a caffeine fix, find Pravda Cafe at 107 Customhouse Quay, Wellington. Amora Hotel Wellington is a fantastic spot to grab a meal and is only 0.2 kilometres away. It's at 170 Wakefield Street, Te Aro, Wellington.
Other Things to Do Near Te PapaPut your tourist hat on and check what's going on in the wider region:
- Treat you travel partner to an evening at Circa Theatre. Locate your seats and enjoy the show!
- Wesley Wellington Methodist Parish is a well-loved religious structure in the region.
- Voyage back into the area's past and find out about the ancient relics at Te Aro Pa, an archaeological dig site.
- Michael Fowler Centre is a custom built area for events and meetings, conveniently surrounded by an excellent mix of restaurants and hotels.
- Check out City-to-Sea Bridge, a striking example of modern-day engineering.
If you're using the metro system to get to Te Papa, disembark at Wellington Railway Station, the closest station. It's just a kilometre away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in Te Papa?
Hotels in Te Papa start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.