ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and each apartment features an iPod dock, first-run films and a coffee/tea maker. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a microwave and a hob. A hairdryer, a phone and a desk are also available.
This apartment offers free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and dry cleaning/laundry services. Added amenities include laundry facilities and luggage storage. Continental breakfast is available daily. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Petone property include St Paul's Cathedral and Old St Paul's.
Quest Petone ratings based on 78 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Quest Petone
About the Quest PetoneLocation 40-42 Richmond Street, Lower Hutt, Wellington 5012
As a guest of Quest Petone, you'll find a fitness centre, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public spaces have free WiFi. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1 building
- 42 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2016
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) (20.3 km / 12.6 mi)
- Train station: Lower Hutt Petone Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Quest Petone offers 42 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and first-run films. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchens with hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. This Lower Hutt apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and fridges can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- First-run films
- Fridge available
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 7 AM-7 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM-4 PM
Reception hours are 9 AM to 4 PM on public holidays. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 4 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 15 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
This hotel will place an authorization for reservations for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30.00 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Quest Petone Aparthotel Wellington
- Quest Petone Wellington
- Lower Aparthotel Lower Hutt
- Lower Lower Hutt
- Quest Petone
- Quest Petone Apartment Lower Hutt
- Quest Petone Lower Hutt
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.