Hotels Near Victoria and Albert Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Victoria and Albert Museum
Take in a little culture and learn something unusual at Victoria and Albert Museum.
You'll be able to view it in London, the nation's capital.
You can go for a short stroll in almost any direction from Victoria and Albert Museum and you'll end up at an amazing hotel. There are no less than 31 to choose from within a kilometre. The Bulgari Hotel, London, The Egerton House Hotel and Blakes London are definitely worth checking out.
Spend your funds on fun-filled activities, not an expensive place to stay. There's a number of budget rooms close by. The Sloane Square Hotel, a kilometre away, and the Montana Hotel London, 0.8 kilometres away, are some of the recommended options.
Chill out at one of the top-quality hotels nearby. The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London and the Wellesley Knightsbridge, A Luxury Collection Hotel, a kilometre and a kilometre away, come highly recommended.
Give yourself a morning boost with a delicious coffee at The Capital Hotel. Fortunately, it's not far from Victoria and Albert Museum. When you need something more substantial, go to Radisson Blu Edwardian, Vanderbilt. After a glass of wine? 54 Boutique Hotel is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Victoria and Albert MuseumSchedule an extra few hours to see what's happening in the area:
- Travellers of a wide variety of spiritual beliefs and cultural backgrounds can appreciate the importance of Brompton Oratory.
- Holy Trinity Brompton Church is a tranquil house of worship as well as a local tourist landmark.
- London Science Museum is a must-visit for tourists who are intrigued by all fields of science.
- History aficionados will love visiting Michelin House. Join a tour, walk around the historic residence and learn about past generations.
- Envision life many thousands of years ago while studying the fascinating objects on display at Natural History Museum.
No car, no problem. Simply get to Victoria and Albert Museum by rail. Hop off at Victoria Station, the nearest station, and then walk 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Victoria and Albert Museum?
Hotels in Victoria and Albert Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.