ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Satellite TV, coffee/tea makers and safes are featured in all 212 individually decorated rooms. 24-hour room service, hairdryers and phones are also available.
The restaurant, Olives Restaurant, serves Italian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Olives Bar is the hotel's own bar, serving drinks along with light fare. Business travellers can take advantage of a 24-hour business centre and conference space. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and laundry facilities. Each morning English breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Within a 15-minute walk of this 4-star Kensington hotel, attractions include Kensington Gardens and Kensington High Street.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 1359 reviews
About the The Bailey's Hotel LondonLocation 140 Gloucester Road, London, England SW7 4QH
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly The Bailey's Hotel London. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 212 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1876
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (22.6 km / 14 mi)
- Train station: London West Brompton Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Gloucester Road Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Bailey's Hotel London offers 212 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Olives Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Olives Bar – This bar specialises in British cuisine and only serves light fare.
Bombay Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 36.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 40 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 36.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bailey's Hotel London
- Bailey's Hotel London Kensington
- Hotel Millennium Bailey's
- Hotel Millennium Bailey's London Kensington
- Millennium Bailey's
- Millennium Bailey's Hotel
- Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Bailey's London Kensington
- Millennium Bailey's London Kensington Hotel
- Millennium Hotel London Kensington
- Bailey's London
- Hotel Millennium Baileys
- Millennium Bailey Hotel London
- Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington England
- Millennium Baileys London
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.