ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy satellite TV, coffee/tea makers, and free bottled water, featured in all 31 soundproofed rooms. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include jetted tubs, slippers, and free toiletries. Safes, hairdryers, and desks are also available.
This smoke-free hotel offers free WiFi in public areas and a 24-hour front desk. There's also the convenience of free valet parking.
Places within a 30-minute drive of this 3-star Shinjuku love hotel include Tokyo Dome and Tokyo Midtown.
Hotel & Spa J-MEX - Adults Only ratings based on 4 Verified Reviews
Huge rooms with an interesting feel - great hotel
Better than your first impression
Unexpectedly quirky and good
Nice room for a couple!
About the Hotel & Spa J-MEX - Adults OnlyLocation 2-5-6 Kabukicho, Tokyo, 160-0021
Hotel & Spa J-MEX - Adults Only offers its guests 24-hour room service. Public spaces have free WiFi. Free valet parking is available. This 3-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 31 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Train station: Tokyo Shin-Okubo Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Higashi-shinjuku Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking
Hotel & Spa J-MEX - Adults Only offers 31 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. This individually decorated accommodation includes desks. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a jetted bath, complimentary slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Jetted tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note: This is a love hotel. It is designed for adult entertainment.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Please note: This is a love hotel. It is designed for adult entertainment.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Minimum guest age is
- Caters to adults only
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 300 per person, per night, based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.