Hotels Near The Town Clock
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near The Town Clock
Top hotels near The Town Clock
Ready to plan your The Town Clock holiday?
To get there, you'll need to drive to Launceston. It's situated 160 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
It'll be a breeze getting a hotel room near The Town Clock. You'll find 32 fantastic options within a short stroll. Don't know where to begin? Take a look at the Quest Launceston Serviced Apartments, Apartments at York Mansions and Peppers Seaport Hotel.
0.2 kilometres away, the Batman Fawkner Inn is the perfect place to stay for those who are not looking to splash their cash.
Spoil yourself a little at one of the many luxury hotels in the surrounding area. Start with the Clarion Hotel City Park Grand, 0.5 kilometres away. The Alice's Cottages and Spa Hideaways, a kilometre away, is also a suggested spot.
Order a coffee or tea and decide what to see next at Mud Bar & Restaurant. It's right near The Town Clock. When your hunger takes over, find something just right at Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston. And finally, Henry's Bar & Restaurant is the place to be for a glass of wine or a beer.
Other Things to Do Near The Town ClockBe courageous and see what's happening in the region around The Town Clock:
- When you hear the call of culture, head to 1842 Gallery, a gallery that will impress you with its stand-out collection of canvases.
- The locals often encourage visitors to head to Brisbane Street Mall, one of the important streets in the region.
- If you've got some cash stashed away, drop by Quadrant Mall to pick up some bargains as well as a few luxuries!
- Surprise your partner with an evening at Princess Theatre. Grab your seats and enjoy the show!
- Soak up a world of historical facts and stories at Queen Victoria Museum.
Unwind, check out the sights and enjoy the train ride to The Town Clock. Don't forget to jump off at East Tamar Junction, the most convenient station. Then you've only got 2 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in The Town Clock?
Hotels in The Town Clock start at AU$83 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.