Serviced Apartments in Launceston
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Launceston
Apartment Hotels in Launceston
Short stay apartments in Launceston
Say no to tiny hotel rooms and yes to a spacious apartment in Launceston. Oh yeah, and don't forget your own kitchen to cook in, separate bedrooms and often convenient amenities like a fitness centre. Ideal for families, friends and even solo adventurers, you'll enjoy all the comforts of home — minus your irritating neighbour Harold.Popular luxury apartments in Launceston
Psst. Hey, you. Can't remember the last time you splashed out on your travels? It's time you pampered yourself like the royalty you are. Claim your throne with a stylish apartment in Launceston:
- Peppers Seaport Hotel: Wouldn't mind express check-out? Perhaps a bar too? This indulgent home away from home fits the bill.
- Twofourtwo Boutique Apartments: This apartment features a garden and a coffee shop.
Happy kids means happy parents, that's an irrefutable fact. So try not to squeeze the fam into a hotel room on your next adventure. Stay in a family-friendly apartment and the whole gang will be comfortable and content.
- Alanvale Apartments & Motor Inn: This is a firm family favourite. Breakfast services and internet access might help explain why.
- Hawthorn Villa Stables: It can be hard to keep everyone happy. But barbecue grills and internet access definitely help.
Have a business trip in the pipeline? There's no need to hole up in a shoebox hotel room. Book an apartment and have a space where you can work, live and feel at home. Make use of all the creature comforts you need in Launceston at:
- Apartments at York Mansions (0.3 kilometres from downtown Launceston): When there's bucketloads of work to be finalised, the load seems much lighter when you can use features such as parking facilities and laundry facilities.
- 96 on Arthur Apartments (0.5 kilometres from downtown Launceston): With parking facilities and internet access to take advantage of here, you'll have the incentive and the tools to have work all sewn up in no time flat.
Apartments are often equipped with kitchenettes or kitchens, which means you can cook for yourself and your family while you're on holiday. If you're keen to escape reality but still want to whip up your fave dish (and save some dough while you're at it), an apartment is the perfect option for you.
Apartment Accommodation In Launceston
Apartment hotels in Launceston provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Launceston apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Launceston. Book with us now and feel at home.