Hotels near Sultan Ahmet Cami
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sultan Ahmet Cami
You'll have an awesome time at Sultan Ahmet Cami.
It's located in Istanbul, a wonderful city that holds a special place in many traveller's hearts.
It'll be easy booking a room near Sultan Ahmet Cami. You'll find 458 excellent options just a stone's throw away. Have a gander at the facilities at the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa and Azade Suites.
Don't leave yourself dirt poor! There's a range of nice budget accommodations nearby. The Hagia Sophia Hotel Istanbul Old City, 0.6 kilometres away, and the Hotel Amira Istanbul, 0.4 kilometres away, are some of the recommended options.
If you're looking to splurge, you'll discover several upscale hotels too. Check out the rates at the Eresin Crown Hotel - Special Class, 0.4 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Senatus Suites is only 0.7 kilometres away.
When all you can think about is an energy boost, make your way to The International Orient Hostel (Cankurtaran Mh, Akbıyık Caddesi No:9, Fatih), only 0.8 kilometres away from Sultan Ahmet Cami. If you want something more substantial, order some food at Faros Restaurant Old City (Alemdar Mahallesi, Divan Yolu Caddesi No:68, Fatih). It's only 0.3 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Sultan Ahmet CamiGet your map out and see what's going on nearby:
- Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque is a prominent building in the region and a hallowed space for local Muslims.
- Book a tour of Binbirdirek Cistern to travel back into the past and discover the local area's rich history.
- Adults and children alike are guaranteed to be stirred by the creative collections at Turkish and Islamic Art Museum.
- Check the program, purchase some tickets and settle in. You definitely won't regret watching a show at Dance of Colours.
- Go on a tour of Cemberlitas Bath to take a trip back and find out about the local area's captivating background.
If you ride the train to Kumkapi Railway Station, the nearest station, you'll only need to stroll 0.8 kilometres to reach Sultan Ahmet Cami. If the sun is shining, stretch your legs by hopping off at Marmaray Sirkeci Metro Station South (Cağaloğlu) Input, another close terminal. It's 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Sultan Ahmet Cami?
Hotels in Sultan Ahmet Cami start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.