Hotels near Singapore Indoor Stadium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Singapore Indoor Stadium
Top hotels near Singapore Indoor Stadium
Hotels Near Singapore Indoor StadiumSingapore Indoor Stadium is a bustling venue in which energetic crowds gather to witness major events.
It is located in Geylang.
If you're only coming for short visit, why not save time and stay at one of the many accommodations close to Singapore Indoor Stadium? Within 3 kilometres, you'll have no less than 206 possibilities. The Raffles Singapore (2 kilometres), The Fullerton Bay Hotel (3 kilometres) and The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore (2 kilometres) are well-known choices.
If you don't like to splash your cash on accommodation, you will be pleased to know that there is an array of budget-friendly options on offer. You might like to try the Hotel 81 Elegance or the Hotel 81 Princess, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you're looking for a little bit of a treat, book into one of the more luxurious hotels in the immediate area. The Mandarin Oriental, Singapore and the Conrad Centennial Singapore, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, are recommended.
For an early morning hit or a midday energy spike, grab a tea at Starbucks. You'll find it conveniently close to Singapore Indoor Stadium. When you're ready for a hearty meal, grab a table at Brewerkz. And later on, pull up a stool at Poker Manic for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Singapore Indoor StadiumBe brave and check what's happening in the local area:
- Singapore Sports Museum is a sporting museum for people of all ages, so the entire family can come!
- Whether you're searching for a recent award-winning book or just one of the great classics, Singapore Sports Hub Library is the place to find it. Be sure to check when it's open for the general public.
- Rest and buy a coffee or check out the shops at Leisure Park Kallang.
- Try not to break the piggy bank at Kallang Wave Mall.
- Grab your buddies and play a few rounds at Marina Bay Golf Course.
How much is a hotel room in Singapore Indoor Stadium?
Hotels in Singapore Indoor Stadium start at AU$60 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.