Hotels near Saddleback Mountain
Lovers of nature will feel at ease at Saddleback Mountain.
It's situated in Kiama, and we're sure you're wondering what the best way is of getting there. Many travellers make the 170 kilometres journey from Canberra, that nation's bustling capital.
If you're after hotel options within 10 kilometres of Saddleback Mountain, you'll find 19 different places. The Sebel Harbourside Kiama and Park Ridge Retreat are excellent options.
Trying to find a high-end hotel that won't take you ages to get to? You can't get better than the Mercure Gerringong Resort and Broughton Mill Farm Guesthouse Berry.
Other Things to Do Near Saddleback Mountain
Lace up your boots and check what's going on nearby:
- Have a conversation with an expert winemaker at Crooked River Winery. Remember to check for tasting sessions!
- Have a chin-wag with a passionate winemaker at Crooked River Vineyard. Be sure to ask about tasting sessions!
- At Kiama Surf Beach, the shores and salty sea breezes await. So pack your swimmers, and head out to enjoy the atmosphere.
- Be sure to stay back at Blowhole Point to avoid being saturated by the gusts of sea spray.
- Check out what Natural Necessity has available. You might stumble upon a fantastic souvenir for someone you love, or even yourself.