Hotels Near Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
Top hotels near Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
Holidaymakers don't often miss a chance to check out Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens.
You shouldn't have any trouble finding it. It's in Hobart, the state capital.
Save on your travel expenses by staying at one of the 66 hotels within an easy commute of Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens. The Henry Jones Art Hotel (a kilometre), The Corinda Collection (0.6 kilometres) and the Somerset on the Pier Hobart (2 kilometres) are all favoured choices.
Are you travelling on a limited budget? Lucky for you, the region offers some more down-to-earth options. Why not check out the Hobart's Accommodation & Hostel? It's 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel is 2 kilometres away.
If you want to pay a little more, you'll find a number of luxury hotels as well. Consider the Somerset on Salamanca Hobart, 2 kilometres away. The Salamanca Wharf Hotel, 2 kilometres away, is also recommended.
Make a beeline for Succulent Restaurant at Lower Domain Road, Queens Domain to fuel up with a coffee. It's only 0.5 kilometres from Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens. If you're in the market for lunch or dinner, The Tasmanian Inn (172 Campbell Street, Hobart) is within wandering distance.
Other Things to Do Near Royal Tasmanian Botanical GardensThis region has plenty more to offer:
- Government House is an important government building. Have a look from outside and keep an eye out for any tours taking place inside.
- Penitentiary Chapel Historic Site is great if you're a bit of a history nerd. Remember to take a good camera and ask about any guided tours happening while you're there.
- Slip into your swimmers and head along to Hobart Aquatic Centre to enjoy the water.
- As one of the most important Jewish houses of prayer in the local area, Hobart Synagogue makes for a fascinating visit.
- Applaud the cast at Theatre Royal, a great venue.
How much is a hotel room in Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens?
Hotels in Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens start at AU$105 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.